Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register

Thread: Ping problem.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ping problem.

Ever since Euro got changed to Universe, I was having a big ping problem. I can play for more than 15 seconds in a game room without everyone around me spiking to 999 ping. In a lead room, I can shoot them, but they won't die unless in the same position. In anti-lead, whatever I shoot dies automatically, making it unfair, which is obviously bannable. I can't play in a decent room without getting kicked out. I know It's not my internet: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] And I cant portfoward gunz because I don't know my credentials. Help anyone?

Post Thanks / Like

what you mean antilead I shoot dies automatically ?
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Post Thanks / Like

They can shot you and put damage on you , but you can't make damage on them?

Post Thanks / Like

He means all becomes 999 ping for him and when he hits their statues they automatically dies.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BallerG View Post
    Ever since Euro got changed to Universe, I was having a big ping problem. I can play for more than 15 seconds in a game room without everyone around me spiking to 999 ping. In a lead room, I can shoot them, but they won't die unless in the same position. In anti-lead, whatever I shoot dies automatically, making it unfair, which is obviously bannable. I can't play in a decent room without getting kicked out. I know It's not my internet: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] And I cant portfoward gunz because I don't know my credentials. Help anyone?
    You say in a 'lead' room you can't kill anyone unless they're stood still? That's because it's lead? You don't aim directly at the oppenent, you have to shoot Infront so to speak depending on the distance between yours and there ping, that's why when there stood still you're able to kill because the distance (lagg) isn't in motion.

As for your problem with everyone going 999 ping in a room, all I can suggest is that you'd need to port forward, which is a bummer as you said about your intervals, try creating a room with a friend and see if it happens with only two of use in the room. When I use to play ijji, if I'd join a room with more than 8 plays everyone's ping would become 999 and error (AE) to everyone.

Also try something as simple as resetting your router.
    Re-installing UGG (Probably won't work but give it a try)

This may also help [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

-Necrophilia

Post Thanks / Like

I don't like literally mean automatically, but when I shoot then repeatedly, where a normal player dies, they would die as well. No matter how far across that map they might be, I can kill them.

Post Thanks / Like

Btw I'm downloading a port forwarding app, hopefully I wont need credentials for that!

Post Thanks / Like

Okay guys, Verizon gave me the password for my router, and I've succesfully port forwarded my computer and used the dmz host on my iP. Hope this works!

Thread Information